Me about to blow out the candle on my "two bite" brownie!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
My 24th Birthday Today!
Today is my birthday and it has been made really great by some fantastic friends at work! As soon as I came into work I was greeted by a "Happy Birthday" banner and a desk full of presents to open. What an exciting way to start the day! I received a great baby calendar to keep track of Spencer's first year milestones, some fabulous jewelry, and a much anticipated "Willow Tree" figurine that I love! At lunchtime, the whole advising office took me out for a birthday lunch at Thai Pepper and it was followed up by me blowing out a candle on a "two-bite" brownie with frosting (for those of you who don't know, you can by a small bag of mini brownie bites at Wal-Mart called "Two-bite"brownies that taste amazing with a dollop of chocolate frosting on top. I can't believe Jenni remembered that I liked them so much!) It has been a really great day made great by some really great co-workers and friends. However, the day is not over yet and so I will have to let you know how my birthday evening goes since I have been at work all day. I will update you soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment