Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Spencer and Uncle Preston
Spencer seems to only have eyes for his Uncle Preston lately! When Preston walks in the room Spencer gets very excited and doesn't care who else might be in the room. I am sure part of it is because Preston provides a continuous show of funny faces, noises, and action that keeps Spencer laughing. My mom watched Spencer the other day while I ran some errands and when I came back to pick Spencer up (I had been gone about 3 hours) he only glanced at me for a moment and went back to watching Preston. Spencer didn't even seem to notice that I had been gone! I thought I at least deserved a smile...but I got nothing! I think that Spencer and Uncle Preston are going to be very good friends as Spencer grows up and I know that whenever Spencer needs a little entertainment, I only have to call on Preston. Spencer loves you Preston!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
my kids are the same way...they enjoy uncle cam a lot! Preston looks so grown up! Hope we get to see you guys sooner than later!!
Hey, Nicole, I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog! I just had to tell you that your little Spencer is absolutely adorable! I just want to squish his sweet little cheeks.
It looks like motherhood is suiting you nicely (not that I ever questioned it would).
Post a Comment