After a little flat tire incident this week, I just thought I would try and get some feedback from all my blogging friends. Jeremy insists that people check their tires everytime they leave the house to go somewhere. I would just like to know if this is true! I never think to look at all my tires before I drive, so does that make me the only "irresponsible" driver? If you could please leave me a comment and let me know I would really appreciate it. Do you check your tires? Thanks and happy driving!
8 comments:
Only when hitting the road for a trip, which is pretty often lately.
especially when you had to add air the day before
Never! and I should because we had sooo many flats from going down the dirt road in lubbock! in fact, carrie and I drove downtown to austin when she was here and had a low tire the whole time...it went flat as we pulled into the parking lot of the store! that was a blessing!
Umm, no, I never do... Must be a boy thing! :)
I assume that when I get the oil changed, they check the air pressure for me. It's good to be cautious, however......:)
Always
I walk around and check our tires when I'm filling up with gas.
Never!
Post a Comment