It has been over two weeks since I last posted anything, which is unusual for me. In fact this is my first post for February and the month is already half over. I don't like to even go over a week without posting for some strange reason. But, life has just been kind of 'blah' lately and nothing has really seemed worth posting.
I did want to mention that we finally received a contract on our house and we close at the end of this month. Yay! This has definitely been an answer to prayer. But with that contract has come alot more work on our house that we did not forsee in order for the buyer to get their loan. So just when I thought I was done slaving over the house getting ready to put it on the market, I have to again dedicate my time to getting it ready to close. I will be SO GLAD when we finally are done with it!
So bear with me all you fellow bloggers. I will be back blogging again soon - hopefully. Just know that I have been keeping up with all of your blogs and do not expect the same slacker attitude from you that I have demonstrated with this blog. ;) Have a great week!
P.S. - Even as I try to post this, blogger is doing something funky and will not allow me to post. How annoying. Nothing like a little motivation to get me excited about blogging again...
2 comments:
congratulations on selling your house!! your little guy is getting SO big... i LOVE the dimples!
Congrats on your house! That all can be such a pain, but their is an end in sight...YEAH! Your little Spencer is darling. Keep us posted :)
Post a Comment