Thursday, May 21, 2009

18 months and already kissin' girls!

My baby is 18 months old today and getting bigger by the minute! I can't believe time has gone by so fast. He already has a love for the ladies - we caught him kissing 3 month old Maggie when she came by with her dad tonight (her dad is one of our home teachers). It was SO adorable! Spencer hasn't been around that many babies and he was so interested in her and wanted to give her hugs and kisses.


At 18 months old, Spencer loves all things boy. Balls, bikes, spitting, and being outside with dad. He just had his first Sunday in the nursery last week and did very well (and mom felt somewhat liberated at church :) ). Spencer always notices the American flag when we are out running errands. "Flag!" "Flag!" he screams! And sometimes it doesn't always sound like flag... it is sometimes missing the 'L' sound... His new love - Sesame Street, but he will only watch it if Elmo is on. I swear he gets cuter everyday and probably gets new bruises everyday since he loves to run everywhere but can't always keep up with his legs! We sure do love this kid!

3 comments:

Brittney Smith said...

He is so cute. I love the kissing stories!!

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

He is such a sweet boy and I can't believe he is nursery age already!

Carrie said...

Aw, that's so sweet! What a little lovebug! And I'm tickled to see baby Maggie on your blog...I've only seen her on her mom's blog.

Spencer looks like such a cutie. It's so bittersweet to watch your baby grow up, isn't it? At least you know what he'll look like in a few years....Uncle Preston!