We visited the South Plains Fair on Friday to eat fried food and see the cows - since that was the only thing Spencer was interested in seeing. Unfortunately they did not have the cattle area set up yet but Spencer was able to see a couple of cows that were there. That was all Spencer could talk about - Cows! I am not sure why he finds them so fascinating...
After some corn dogs, a funnel cake, and some fried pies we were full of fair food! Luckily the fair only comes once a year because my waistline can't handle more than that!
Now let me dazzle you with my photography skills. Haha! I didn't get very many pictures, or even good pictures at that. Sorry - I still needed something to document our fair outing. For posterity... :)
1 comment:
How fun. I remember when we took our Spencer to his first animal encounter. It was hilarious...he was not so sure at first and then he just loved it. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment