Unfortunately, Spencer was sick on his birthday this year. He had a cold, an ear infection, and 'hand, foot, and mouth.' It was definitely no fun! But we decided to go ahead with the party and hope for the best!
In honor of Spencer's love for cows we did a farm theme birthday party. Here is the cow cake I attempted to recreate from a Family Fun article:


Farm animal cupcakes
(Sheep and pigs if you couldn't tell, and my edible interpretation of hay on a cupcake. I was really just tired of decorating...so hay was inspired.)

Farm decorations and party favors. I loved the cow 'piggy' bank (right in the middle) I found at Walgreens!

Taking a ride with Uncle Preston, or 'D Preston' as Spencer calls him.
Not sure where the D came from.

Preston gave him a little stuffed dog.

Lovin' his face in this one! Even if it was all red from kleenex after kleenex.


What could it be?

My favorite pic of the whole night! Thanks for the cute backpack Nathan and Joanna!

The basketball goal he got from Grandma and Grandpa Shumway

Playin' in the tent Tia (aka Natalie) and Ben got him
It was a great birthday filled with good food/cake, family and lots of presents!
1 comment:
Aww that cake is so cute! And the cupcakes too! Spencer is lucky to have such a talented Mom!
Post a Comment