Frosted Banana Bars
From: Allrecipes.com

Allrecipes is one of my favorite recipe sites. These banana bars are AMAZING. Light, fluffy, cream cheese frosting, a great way to use up bananas instead of the usual banana bread, etc. So many things to love about them. You can get the recipe HERE.
You might want to make some ASAP.
And make sure you have somebody to share them with because you might be in danger of eating the whole pan...
not that I am speaking from experience ;) .
Sugar cookies always seem like a good idea until you start rolling/cutting-out/frosting. I have decided that sugar cookies are only a one time a year activity for me. It doesn't help that I have control issues and feel I must frost each cookie myself so that they look "perfect." I am considering framing this picture as a remider of the many hours I spent making these cookies that I can never get back. You get the idea - enough with my rant.
I found these cute, red ramekins at TJ Max and needed an excuse to use them!
One of my favorite food blogs, Our Best Bites, came through for me with this recipe for "Pizzookies." Definitely a keeper and completely delicious!
You can get the recipe HERE.
More Our Best Bites inspiration: Brazillian Lemonade

This drink is SO GOOD! Try it...you'll like it!
Brazillian lemonade is actually made from limes. Apparently, the brazillian lemon is more like our common limes, thus you use lime juice. But when I saw this recipe on Our Best Bites I must admit I didn't think I would ever really make it. I feel like limes in our neck of the woods are unreliable and could result in a funky tasting drink.
But not long after I saw the recipe at Our Best Bites, I came across this recipe on another blog I follow. The recipe called for using Simply Limeade juice from a bottle. Problem solved! The recipe can be found HERE and is as follows:
Brazillian Lemonade
2 bottles Simply Limeade
1 can sweetened condensed milk
Ice
lime wedges (optional)
In a large pitcher combine a cup of limeade with the can of sweetened condensed milk. Pour in the rest of the limeade and mix well. Fill glasses with ice and Brazillian Lemonade and garnish with lime wedges if desired. Serve immediately.
HOW EASY IS THAT?
Easy, delicious, refreshing, and a unique drink to share at summer gatherings.
Hope you enjoy some of these recipes as I have!
Do you enjoy food like I do?
What new food adventures have you had lately?
One of my favorite food blogs, Our Best Bites, came through for me with this recipe for "Pizzookies." Definitely a keeper and completely delicious!
You can get the recipe HERE.
More Our Best Bites inspiration: Brazillian Lemonade

This drink is SO GOOD! Try it...you'll like it!
Brazillian lemonade is actually made from limes. Apparently, the brazillian lemon is more like our common limes, thus you use lime juice. But when I saw this recipe on Our Best Bites I must admit I didn't think I would ever really make it. I feel like limes in our neck of the woods are unreliable and could result in a funky tasting drink.
But not long after I saw the recipe at Our Best Bites, I came across this recipe on another blog I follow. The recipe called for using Simply Limeade juice from a bottle. Problem solved! The recipe can be found HERE and is as follows:
Brazillian Lemonade
2 bottles Simply Limeade
1 can sweetened condensed milk
Ice
lime wedges (optional)
In a large pitcher combine a cup of limeade with the can of sweetened condensed milk. Pour in the rest of the limeade and mix well. Fill glasses with ice and Brazillian Lemonade and garnish with lime wedges if desired. Serve immediately.
HOW EASY IS THAT?
Easy, delicious, refreshing, and a unique drink to share at summer gatherings.
Hope you enjoy some of these recipes as I have!
Do you enjoy food like I do?
What new food adventures have you had lately?
3 comments:
im food lame. i need your help.
Hey there Nicole!
I just wanted to let you know about one of my favorite FOOD blogs...
http://www.cheekykitchen.com/
I love it! I love the pictures, the stories, the recipes! I just love it! I thought you would too!
Enjoy!
mmm. so fun. i can't wait to try some of these recipes. (too bad i just decided to go off sugar...) blah. i'm definitely trying the lime recipe. i LOVE fun recipes (and those darling RED bowls).
Post a Comment