Saturday evening was our annual Davis Halloween Party (well mostly annual - we missed last year). I wanted to share some pictures from our AMAZING evening! I must say that this was my favorite Halloween party yet. Good food, good friends, and good costumes are the recipe for a great party, and we had them all. I must say my thoughts turned to certain people who were too far away to come. Krista and Ethan - we missed you!
For the party everyone was required to wear a costume coordinating with the theme of Classic Horror Movies. We had a sit down, multi-course dinner with all the fancy trimmings. It was divine! Here is a picture of one of the tables:


The Frankenstein Family
(aka Karsten, Elizabeth, and Luke)

Wolf Man and Wolf Girl
(aka Dan and Rebekah)

Lucy and Ricky Ricardo from "I Love Lucy"
(aka Nathan and Joanna)
Not really part of the horror theme but don't you love Joanna's costume?

White Zombie and the Professor
(aka Shanna and Dane)

Mr. and Mrs. Mummy
(aka Michael and Mikasa)

Gomez and Morticia Addams from "The Addams Family"
(aka Jonathan and Erica)
Sorry for the lighting in the picture...

Dracula and
Tippi Hedren's character Melanie Daniels from the movie "The Birds"
(aka Jeremy and Me)

The girl in the shower scene from the movie "Psycho" and the killer dressed as a woman
(aka Natalie and Ben)

Enjoying the amazing food

Thanks to everyone who came and contributed to the meal!
Thanks Elizabeth for all your help - we certainly are kindred spirits!
1 comment:
you are the hostess with the mostest. I totally covet your parties. One day I'll be that cool!
Post a Comment