Thursday, March 3, 2011

Making the most of a sick day...

Last Friday, I took Spencer into the doctor with a cough that was getting worse. I thought the doctor would tell me that it was just from allergies and send us on home. Nope. Two hours, three prescriptions and one nebulizer later we left the doctor's office. He had the beginnings of an ear infection and bronchiolitis.

Spencer got to pick out a cool train nebulizer for his breathing treatments. He has been taking his medicine and doing his breathing treatments like a champ.


And he has been making the most of his sick days! Nothing like relaxing on the bed, in a pile of comfy pillows and watching TV all morning...


2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh no! That is so sad. I hope he feels better.

Katie said...

Oh no! That is so sad. I hope he gets better soon.