Monday, April 14, 2008

Count your blessings, name them 1 by 1... or by 100.

Tonight for family home evening Jeremy and I decided to make a list of all our blessings. Our goal was to come up with 100 blessings. I told Jeremy that we would each have 3 minutes to list as many blessings as we could thing of and then we would compare lists. Jeremy seemed to think that 3 minutes was way too much time. However, we only came up with about 35 blessings within the time alotted. We then spent the remainder of our time adding to our list to make 100. It took some thinking, but once we were done I was amazed at just how much we have to be thankful for! I guess it is good to literally count our blessings every so often to remember just how much we are blessed.

1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

That's a great idea. Especially for fhe. It's fun to see pictures of your family. So cute!