Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Nurse Jeremy Davis
I am so proud to announce that Jeremy has been accepted to nursing school! As if there was ever a doubt that he would get in! I knew that Jeremy would have no problem being accepted but if you were to ask him, he was not sure it would happen. Jeremy will be starting at Covenant School of Nursing in August and will be a student there for 2 years. Then he will move on to the masters program for the nurse anesthetist training. So it is just the beginning of our 5 year journey but I am just so glad the journey is begining soon. Because the sooner it begins, the sooner it is over, and the sooner we can crawl out of debt and establish ourselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
congrats to jeremy!!
Congratulations to Jeremy!! I'm so excited for you guys. Moving forward is always a great step. I love checking your blog and seeing how big your little Spencer is getting. He is adorable!!
Congratulations Davises! You should celebrate by going to eat at Thai Pepper - mmm, mmm, mmm.
Wow. I didn't know that was the direction you guys were headed! Congrats. Spencer is a cutie, by the way. It's fun to see what you're up to.
GO Jeremy! That is awesome. Your baby is getting soo big!
That is really exciting...congratulations!
Post a Comment