Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Can a little boy be too pampered?

Spencer looked TOO CUTE in his bathrobe today and I had to take a picture! He has a terry cloth robe that he wears after he takes a bath with a little pair of matching turtle bath slippers as well. Spencer just looks like a little pampered boy after a day at the spa!


Spencer shows off his turtle slippers and roly-poly legs!


This picture was taken while Spencer and I were visiting Munner and Gramps, Jeremy's grandparents. While we were visiting, Spencer decided to take a nap in their recliner. Of course when you have Gramps rocking a little boy in a big, comfy chair... I would probably fall asleep too! Robes and Rocking - this little boy sure is living the good life!

1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

What a cutie! I love the robe picture and his 6 month pictures are adorable. I see a lot of his dad in him. So fun to see what you guys are up to!