Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More Spencer Happenings

Today we fed Spencer some rice cereal for the first time. He was not very thrilled with it! This first picture shows an unsuspecting Spencer sitting in his high chair, followed by two faces he pulled after Jeremy gave him some cereal. We will just have to try again!



I couldn't resist sharing this cute picture of Spencer asleep in his jumperoo. I guess he used so much energy jumping that he had to stop and rest!

Here are a few more pictures of Spencer with Great-Grandma Shumway.


3 comments:

Katie said...

Hi! Spencer is so cute. I think that he looks just like you. Aren’t little boys so great? I am so glad that you found our blog and now I have found yours. It is so exciting that Jeremy got into nursing school. Tell him congratulations. We too can’t wait until Steve is done with school and we can start the next stage of life.

The Wills Family! said...

Nicole, I'm so excited that you have a blog. And holy cow, your son looks so much like you! He is gorgeous :) Keep in touch!

Brittney Smith said...

Wow Spencer is getting so big! He has so many tricks up his sleeve now. Looks like you had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa!!