Sunday, November 23, 2008

Spencer's 1st Birthday Party

Spencer's birthday party was Friday night and we celebrated him turning 1! I can't believe it has been a whole year since I held him in the hospital the night before Thanksgiving last year! And what a year it has been! We love you Spencer!

I made Spencer a Lego Cake (at least that is what it was supposed to look like). We gave him his own Lego block to eat and he was a little hesitant to dig in at first. It didn't take long for him to decide he loved it!



Eww! What is this green stuff?






Family Photo - notice the kind of "crazed" look on Spencer's face!

Opening Presents

Go Tech!

I love the look on Spencer's face in this picture!

Shout out to Tia (aka Natalie) for being our photographer for the night!

4 comments:

Texas Dimons said...

He is soooo cute! Happy Birthday! Shout out to the photographer too!

allie said...

oh my cuteness:) i like the cake idea.. very fun..

The Wills Family! said...

He's is so freakin' cute! Love the cake!

The McEvilly's said...

That cake looks so fun! Where did you get it? I cant believe he is already 1! In case I dont see you, have a blessed Holy-day season.