Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you get to spend your day surrounded by people you love, and of course food that you love too!

Here are just a few things that I am thankful for...

My hardworking husband. My adorable, super-cute son, Spencer, who brings me so much joy. Hearing Spencer say "ma ma," and knowing that means me! Great in-laws who agreed to take us in. Family. The Gospel. The Lubbock Temple. Prayer - and a Heavenly Father who answers those prayers. My cute beagles. And on a more superficial note... Diet coke. Lunch dates. Good music. Good books. Things that make me feel beautiful - makeup, hair straightners, Blushing Cherry Blossom spray from Bath and Body Works, cute ballet flats. Pictures. Cameras. Cold weather. Sweaters. Flannel pajama pants. Target. Orange julius. The internet. Putting a little boy to bed by 8:00pm so I can have some 'me' time! Living close to family so I don't have to cook Thanksgiving dinner :).

3 comments:

Natalie Benavides said...

ummm if that list were complete it would say- I'm also so incredibly thankful for my sister natalie because she makes me so happy And is truly the light in my life!!
I'm sure you just didn't want to embarass me :)
Love you.

allie said...

yay for diet coke and orange juliuses:). happy thanksgiving, hope this finds you well.

Gaylene said...

Oh my goodness, Mr. Spencer is one!! Wow, he sure is a cutie pie.
Hope things in Lubbock are going good. I sure miss it!!