Saturday, August 15, 2009

My son is growing up!

Spencer is becoming quite the little talker! It seems everyday he is picking up new words and he is starting to say sentences now. His doting mother thinks it is oh so cute! A few phrases he has picked up:

"Go Tech!", Followed by guns up. Only a Red Raider can fully appreciate that. We are just preparing him for football season.

"I want..." Followed by an endless array of requests - I want apple juice, I want pretzels, I want to eat, I want paci.

"Where paci go?" Paci = the pacifier that his daddy wishes wasn't a necessity anymore. His mom is not ready to let it go. I think I am more attached to the pacifier than Spencer. I know, we have issues.

My very favorite thing he has said recently: I asked him, "Spencer, how did you get to be so cute?" He thought for a moment and said "Jesus!" I am not sure where he pulled that from but I couldn't stop laughing.

No comments: