Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Events

Just a few pictures from our Independence Day celebrations:

Saturday we celebrated with the Sullivan/Mortensen family. The kids had a bike parade during a break in the rain. They decorated their bikes with balloons and other red/white/blue decorations. Such a great idea! Mikasa mentioned we should possibly expand this event in the future... want to be part of the 2011 bike parade?





Ooops! Watch out for mud puddles!

Sunday was spent celebrating with my family.
Here is Pa and his two grandsons.


No 4th of July barbecue is complete without red, white, and blue jello!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the picture of grandpa! Sounds like a fun 4th, in spite of a little rain.

Gaylene said...

I wanna join your bike parade!! I only wish I could move back to Texas. We are in Utah now and I really hope that I learn to love it. It's kinda weird being back after so many years!! Hope all is well with you and your family. Spencer looks so big!
Miss ya!
gaylene