It has been too long since I last posted and I thought I should update everyone. Jeremy and I have been busy moving and getting our house ready to sell. We moved in with Jeremy's parents while Jeremy is in nursing school in an effort to help our finances and allow me to continue staying home with Spencer. I had forgotten how much work moving is! And in 5 years of living in that house we found that we have accumulated a lot of stuff! So that is why I have been so neglectful of my blog...
Well fall is finally here and Spencer and I decided to spend the afternoon at the fair with my sister-in-law and 2 nieces, Addy and Brynlee. It was Spencer's first time at the fair. We went through several of the animal exhibits to let the kids see and pet the animals (Spencer did more looking than petting, since his petting was more like smacking the animals in the head! We are working on the concept of being gentle...) and of course we had to have some fair food for lunch. Mmmmm...corndogs, funnel cakes, and fried pies! All in all it was a great day at the South Plains Fair!
Spencer and Mom standing by some of the sheep
Spencer looking at the blue ribbon chicken - in honor of Grandpa Davis.
Addy and Spencer looking at the birds
1 comment:
ok so Im pretty sure everyone in Lubbock has been to the fair except me....im sure its more fun with little kids though....i guess i really do need to have one, haha jk. Spencer is such a stud.
Post a Comment