
Take a look at my latest Craigslist find! I have been searching for about a year now for a glider and ottoman that falls in my price range. Given my current addiction to searching Craigslist, it only seems right that I would finally find one listed there. After several other deals fell through I jumped right on this deal and FINALLY got one! It is so comfy and has been kept in excellent condition (in the picture, it looks like it has stains on the seat but it is just the way the light is hitting it). Spencer is definitely appreciating it as well since it has made our bedtime routine "glide" a little more smoothly. I highly recommend searching Craigslist next time you need to buy something but don't want to pay for it new. You can find some great deals there. I heart Craigslist!
1 comment:
YOu and Daylon...addicted to Craigslist!! The funny thing is we listed all of our crap from our garage sale a couple weeks ago for free and got an email from Jeremy saying "oooh I want all of your crap...do you deliver"! It was hilarious!
Post a Comment