
Unfortunately, our dogs escaped from the yard Monday night in what we claim to be foul play on the part of our beagle-hating neighbor (we can't confirm that, but we don't think our dogs could have gotten out without a little help). We were able to find Lucy and Barkley but by 11:00pm Ben had not returned and I was worried. So Jeremy decided to drive around one more time before we went to bed. Sadly, he found Ben laying on 19th street in the dark, and he had been hit by a car. :( It was a very sad night at the Davis home as we shed some tears over our faithful dog, Ben. We love you, Ben!
4 comments:
that sounds horrible, I'm so sorry...on the bright side, you guys look darling in the those family pictures
I am sorry about your dog. I just found your blog. This is such a nice and fun way to keep in touch with families and see what everyone is up to. I added you to ours if that is ok.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you are both doing well!
How sad! Sorry that you lost your cute dog. Those family pictures are cute!
Post a Comment