Sunday, October 19, 2008

B.Y.O.P Party - Bring Your Own Pumpkin Party

The party was at the Davis house Saturday night! Our annual Halloween party was a pumpkin carving party this year. We ate good food and carved pumpkins together. The pumpkins turned out really cool and we got some great pictures of them all lit up! Happy Halloween!

Ben and Natalie enjoying the great food - which I made!

Ben and Natalie scooping out the insides of their pumpkins.
Shanna preparing her pumpkin pattern

Ben scooping out his pumpkin

I let Spencer stick his hand inside the pumpkin, but he wasn't very impressed with it! (this was taken before he stuck his hand in)

Family Photo - Jeremy is setting a great example of knife saftey for Spencer.

Mark and Catherine with their pumpkin they named "Gloria"

My pumpkin with dry ice coming out of it - spooky!

Ben and Natalie with their finished pumpkins


Shayla and Daylon's Welcome Pumpkin

Natalie's, Ben's, Tysen's, and Danette's pumpkins all lit up

Group shot of all the lighted pumpkins

Danette and Tysen's pumpkins

Dane and Shanna's finished pumpkin

2 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Ohh, I'm homesick for you guys and Lubbock. It's great to see pictures of everyone. You gave us such great memories with all the parties you held. I wish I was there! AND I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I love the picture of Spencer at the top of your blog. It could be a postcard or something!

Jill said...

What a cute Idea. That looks like so much fun! I hope you are doing well. I love the pictures on your blog...so darling :)