"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same."
~Flavia Weedn~
This past week we celebrated the footprints left by two amazing women -
My good friend, Sarah, and my sister-in-law, Krista.
They are both moving on to bigger and better things.
We will miss them dearly.
Sarah is also preparing to welcome baby #4 to her family!
As usual, I was busy playing host and did not take as many pictures as I would have liked, but here are a few pics from the evening:
We had a yummy buffet of different salads along with breadsticks.
The lighting in these pictures is not great - but I wanted to capture every angle.
I made a delicious Asian Chicken Spinach Salad from one of my favorite blogs.
It has become one of my absolute favorites and can feed a crowd!
Thanks to everyone who helped contribute to the food!
I couldn't have done it without you!
It was delicious. Strawberry Cream Cupcakes.
Need I say more?
1 comment:
It looks so cute. You would be the perfect hostess. I love your cupboards bytheway!!
Post a Comment