Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lovin' the Fall - Our Trip to the Corn Maze!

This last week Krista and her girls were here visiting again! We braved the cold and windy weather and took the kids out to the corn maze. Despite the weather the kids had a great time. As usual, Spencer was just thrilled to see his cousins! We went through part of the corn maze, saw the animals, and rode the cow train. Here are a few pics from our corn maze fun:
Doesn't Spencer's face just say "I'm having fun" ? He kept insisting that he needed to climb the "stairs," aka the hay bales.

Whew - That wind was killer! We couldn't even get a pic with the kids eyes open because the wind was blowing so hard.

Sittin' on a stack o' pumpkins


Riding the cow train. I know, I look too big to be riding! But the driver did say I could hang my legs out of the cart. Next time I think I will just watch from the sidelines...

Loved this sign!

The huge pig that Spencer kept calling a cow. If I didn't know any better, I might think it was a cow too!

No comments: