For Christmas, Jeremy's parents got everyone in the family tickets to the Brian Regan show that was coming to Lubbock January 22nd. So Thursday night all the couples went out to dinner (no kids! It was great! A parent needs a little adult time every once in awhile...) and then went to see Brian Regan and his hilarious comedy show. For those of you who don't know who Brian Regan is, he is a comedian with a very clean comedy routine. You can read more about him
HERE. We have seen several of his DVDs before and laughed hysterically! We especially like his DVD "Brian Regan: I Walked on the Moon." We had second row seats at the show and we were not disappointed! It was a great show. We also enjoyed the opening act by comedian Kermet Apio. You can read more about him
HERE.

Jeremy and me right before the show.

Ethan, Krista, Me, and Jeremy

The Cluffs - Erica, Jonathan (The motivation for all of us to go to the show. I think he must have camped out all night to get us the great tickets. He is a HUGE Regan fan and introduced all of us to his comedy), and Davis.

Some shots of Brian Regan during his act.
So much of his comedy involves his facial expressions and actions so I was really glad to be so close to the stage to capture some of that.


2 comments:
I love brian regan! He is so funny, you're sooo lucky to get to see him live!
Oh my!!! I am so excited that you guys were able to go to the Brian Regan show! Oh it just made me so happy!! I just love that Comedian so much! I have seen him 6 times live and I will see him 100 times more if I get the oppurtunity. His material never gets old to me!
Post a Comment