My birthday festivities have spanned several days. Friday I went out to lunch with my mom and then we did a little shopping. Friday night Jeremy took me out to dinner and then we came back home where we were greeted with a frozen chocolate pie that my mother-in-law made, and presents. Saturday I went to dinner with a friend. Sunday afternoon I celebrated with my family for my birthday, Roxanne's birthday (2 days before my birthday), and Ben's birthday (my brother-in-law who shares the same birthday as me). And the festivities do not end there. Wednesday I will be going to lunch with another friend who's birthday is Jan. 27 and we exchange birthday gifts every year. So it was a good birthday and I look forward to many more!
Blowing out the candle on the chocolate pie. I am glad it was just one candle and not 25 or I think the frozen pie might have melted!
Some of my birthday gifts - Is this a hint?For those of you who read my previous post about my feet, you will understand. I think some of my family members were trying to tell me I need to get my feet/toenails in shape. I guess winter doesn't last forever so I should probably start working on them now so they are ready for sandal weather.

4 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a good one! Oh and guess what? I thought I had the coldest feet in the world! Good to know I'm not alone.
Happy Late BIRTHDAY! You can never have too much birthday celebrations, right? You look beautiful in your pictures and I'll be waiting for more updates.
Happy birthday to you! I hope you got my text but just in case you didn't here is another birthday greeting! And you look great as a 25 year old!
I love the birthday picture of you! You look beautiful! I even saved in on my phone so when you call me it comes up! Very Hot.
Post a Comment